ULTRAFLATE DELUXE TYRE KIT - BIKE CO2 INFLATOR PUMP, PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT, CARTRIDGES
Fast, Lightweight CO2 Tyre Pump from Genuine Innovations, plus Tyre Levers and Puncture Repair in a Convenient Zipped Wallet
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL BE REPLACED WITH A SIMILAR IFLATE PRODUCT. WE STILL HAVE ULTRAFLATE PLUS, AND ULTRAFLATE PLUS WITH SADDLE PACK AND REPAIR KIT.
- Compact for convenience on any bike journey, or racing
- Compatible with both Presta (high pressure) and Schrader valves
- Front trigger action- instant response and progressive from zero to full power
- Safety lock red lever prevents accidental gas release
- Also mounts tubeless UST tyres
- Made with impact resistant glass reinforced nylon and brass valve components
- Compatible with a wide range of CO2 cartridges, readily available
- Supplied with FOUR Genuine Innovations cartridges: 3 x 16g plus 1 extra free 12g from Bikeco
- Includes Puncture Repair Kit: 2 quality "Cobra" reinforced tyre levers, abrasive and 6 feather-edge patches
- A strong Zipped Wallet contains the Ultraflate Plus, CO2 Cartridges, and Repair Kit
- Instructions Supplied (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch)
Additional Ultraflate Plus Kit Information
Genuine Innovation's highest selling CO2 tyre pump, the Utraflate Plus is a well designed and versatile inflator that accepts all 3/8" theaded CO2 cartridges (12g, 16g, 25g and 38g) and also Innovations brand 12g and 16g non threaded cartridges. Ultraflate is the solution to problems with conventional on-board bike pumps.
The Ultraflate Plus Kit consists of an Ultraflate Plus inflator, two Innovations Cobra ergonomic, ridgid nylon tyre levers, together with a patch kit including 6 x 25mm glueless feather-edge patches, a marker crayon, and sandpaper tyre scuffer. For convenience, the Ultraflate Plus from Bikeco is supplied with ONE non-threaded 12g and THREE non-threaded 16g Innovations CO2 cartridges. This equipment can all be carried in the convenient padded zipped wallet, included.
You may wish to try out the product with the 12g cartridge and carry the 16g cartridges for emergency use.
The Extra/Replacement CO2 cartridges for bikes that we supply (as shown below) are by Genuine Innovations and also fit their other inflators including Ultraflate Pro, Second Wind, and Proflate (please select the appropriate size).
NB: Ultraflate Plus is available in other product versions. Please see the Puncture Prevention & Repair and Pumps & Inflators selections.
A full 12g cartridge will inflate:
1 x 20" BMX tyre to 45 psi / 3.1 BAR
1 x 26" MTB tyre to 30 psi / 2.1 BAR
1 X 27" ROAD tyre to 90 psi / 6.2 BAR
A full 16g cartridge will inflate:
2 x 20" BMX tyres to 30 psi / 2.1 BAR
1 X 26" MTB tyre to 40 psi / 2.7 BAR
1 X 27" ROAD tyre to 130 psi / 9.0 BAR
NB: If you need a higher pressure than shown above, you can put in another cartridge and increase the pressure as required.
Genuine Innovations guarantee the Ultraflate Plus for life, subject to fair use conditions stated in the instructions.
- Inflation really is very fast, so if you are just "topping up" a tyre, partially depress the trigger for a split second, and re-check the pressure.
- For convenience, a pencil type pressure gauge can also be stored in the zipped wallet.
- During use, the Ultraflate should be held reasonably vertical with the nozzle uppermost.
- The gas is environmentally harmless, totally free of aerosol propellant, and used cartridges can be put into metal re-cycling.
- Not suitable for use by children.
- We recommend you carry at least two un-pierced (non-activated) replacement cartridges.
- An un-pierced cartridge can be stored upside down in the cartridge cup.
- Please read and follow the Instructions and Safety Information.
Important Delivery Information
Delivery in the UK is by 1st class recorded packet.
PLEASE NOTE: CO2 CARTRIDGES CAN NOW BE SENT ONLY TO UK ADDRESSES. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UK, WE CAN AIRMAIL THE PRODUCT WITHOUT CARTRIDGES. YOU WOULD BUY INNOVATIONS CARTRIDGES LOCALLY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. THIS IS DUE TO INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT RESTRICTIONS.