SLUDGE PRODUCTS' ALL TERRAIN AUTOMATIC PUNCTURE SEALANT FOR TUBELESS BICYCLE, MOUNTAIN BIKE AND ROAD BIKE TYRES (TIRES)
AMMONIA FREE PUNCTURE SEALANT IDEAL FOR TUBELESS AND TUBULAR BICYCLE TYRES
“STOPS PUNCTURES IN THEIR TRACKS"
- Prevents Flats and Leaks in Bicycle Tyres
- An Ammonia free less sticky formulation ideal in tubeless tyres.
- Contains Fibres and forms a Permanent Seal in tubed and tubeless tyres with Schrader Valves, and Presta Valves with removable cores (see the green picture).
- Permanently Vulcanises Punctures caused by penetration of sharp objects in the tread and sidewalls, as they occur on or off-road, including holes caused by thorns, nails, flints and glass
- Developed and tested in Africa, which has a higher puncture rate than Europe
- Proved in Race Conditions for more than 3 years
- Seals All Pressures of bike tyres
- Seals at All Temperatures
- Seals Serious Holes up to 8mm, as demonstrated by drilling through mountain bike tyre treads with 8mm drill bits
- Can also be used to Immediately Fix an Existing Puncture, or Air Loss due to porous casings and imperfect tubeless seating
- Each bottle contains 100ml,
fake watches uk
enough for Two Road Bike Tyres or One Mountain Bike Tyre
- Ride quality is unchanged
- Instructions supplied on the bottle and box
- Dual Valve Tool supplied for extracting Schrader valve cores, and also removable Presta valve cores
Tread and Sidewall Punctures Sealed Automatically
Sludge All Terrain is an all new ammonia-free lightweight bike tyre sealant aimed at optimum ease of use, combined with high performance in tubeless tyres. It is not as sticky as the standard Sludge Uni-Seal and is ideal for tubeless tyres (UST), tubeless conversions, and tubular tyres (tubbies).
A highly effective anti-puncture sealant which has been specially developed by the tyre sealing experts, Sludge Products,fake watches uk
to last longer and work more effectively than previous sealants. It will not clog valve cores and is uniquely formulated to work instantly and give you peace of mind, with many hours of carefree cycling. All Terrain seals as effectively as the original Uni-Seal.
All Terrain comes in a 100ml bottle sufficient for two road wheels or one mountain bike wheel.
50ml Top Up Bottle for tyre with All-Terrain (extra assistance)
Fitting & Suitability
This 50ml bottle of ammonia free sealant is designed to travel with you on your bike for use when needed. The liquid can be installed via removable core valves, straight into holes and cuts, or it could be poured directly into a tubeless tyre. Top Up is not supplied with a valve tool, so please pack the tool from the All-Terrain bottle. Top Up is shown in the thumbnail images, above.
Sludge All Terrain is suitable for all types of riding both on and off-road, including leisure, commuting, touring, and racing.
Note: Sludge All Terrain will not pass through valve cores (like Uni-Seal). Cores must be removed during installation. Not recommended if another type of led light bulbs wholesale sealant has already been installed, as Sludge may be prevented from working. Sludge installs in about 3 minutes via any Schrader valve, or via a Presta Valve with removeable core:
(1) Unscrew and remove the inner valve core with the dual valve tool supplied.
(2) Shake the bottle well.
(3) Unscrew the bottle cap to reveal the application nozzle.
(4) Position the valve at 4 to 8 o’clock.
(5) Turn the Sludge bottle over and insert the nozzle into the valve.
(6) Squeeze 50ml into a road tyre, or the full 100ml into a mountain bike tyre.
(7) Apply some petroleum jelly (such as Vaseline) onto the inner valve core before replacing.
(8) If there was an existing leak,
fake watches uk
rotate the wheel a few times to spread the sealant - so it can reach the hole and seal it permanently.
(9) Inflate to the correct pressure, as indicated on the tyre sidewall.
Deflating Tyres after adding Sludge: Turn
the valve to 12 o'clock before releasing the air. If any Sludge gets
on the valve, we recommend applying petroleum jelly (as stage 7, above)
Standard Presta Valves: We have a different sealant product, Sludge Road (Pro Series), for installation through Presta
valves with fixed valve cores, suitable for road and road racing bike
There is a selection of sealants here: ALL TYRE SEALANTS